Hormone Balancing, Contraceptive Detox & Menstrual awareness
Master Training for Homeopaths
This 12-week online Master Training is a programme designed for homeopaths that addresses the topic of menstrual problems, their connection to childhood beliefs, abuse or birthing and the overuse of contraceptives. It looks at hormone balancing, contraceptive detox and clearing womb trauma through homeopathy facilitated by Antoinette McWeeney with undergraduate and postgraduate studies in homeopathy in her native Ireland.
The training is an invitation to explore further our own belief system on menstruation and womanhood and to help other women do so also. It’s an in-depth look at how contraceptives work in the body, an understanding of the biology of menstruation, knowing the differences between a natural cycle and a pharmaceutically controlled one and being able to share this information with our clients.
Antoinette combines homeopathy with menstrual tracking, Moon Mother training, Red Tent experience, goddess remedies of Ireland and has adapted a version of the detox protocol created by Ton Jansen to suit her clients specific needs. She facilitates approximately 550 annual consultations, where she mainly treats women with various forms of womb trauma manifesting as chronic menstrual/reproductive/hormonal problems, who in almost all cases have a history of hormonal contraception – oral, patches, implants or just occasional emergency contraception.
Only when we eliminate the build-up of synthetic hormones in the body can we get a real idea of what needs to be treated. For some women, “menstrual symptoms” are nothing more than a toxic build-up of contraceptives.
Since Antoinette adopted this approach, her clients get faster and much longer lasting results. She can often eliminate them from her schedule with just two sessions, freeing up her time to help more women.
12 weeks of instruction and coaching via Zoom and private WhatsApp group.
- Access to the materials on the Educational Portal for 4 months.
- Accompaniment via WhatsApp group during the workshop which closes 30 days after the last session via Zoom.
- Downloadable manual
- Listing in the International Directory of Practitioners
Any certified homeopath with an interest in increasing their support tools for their patients in the field of holistic women’s health.
A minimum of 11hrs. This consists of approximately 6hrs in live sessions via Zoom. 3hrs going through recorded material, 2hrs preparing your Case Study Report plus as much time as you need or wish to spend applying the Protocol in your clinical practice.
Present your accreditations as a certified homeopath. If you do not have them, 2 professional references from homeopathic colleagues verifying that you are an active homeopath.
You will have access to the recorded material up to 4 weeks after the last session via Zoom. The downloadable material is for you. The WhatsApp group closes 30 days after the last session via Zoom.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE MET TO BECOME CERTIFIED
- Attend all live sessions. If you miss one or more live sessions, you must attend the same sessions with the next group, delaying your certification. You have one year from the start date of the Master Class to complete all live sessions or you will forfeit your payment and must start over.
- Complete the Reflective Questionnaires provided after each session.
- Submit a report with two Case Studies of 2 clients of no more than 600 words per case. All case studies must be submitted within 6 months of completion of the training. If you are unable to submit your report before the 6 months expire due to personal circumstances, you will need to contact us to explain the circumstances, discuss an extension and agree an alternative submission date.
DATES AND CONTENTS
This 12-week online programme starts on 1 April 2023.
PRICE: €475 EUR
PRE-RECORDING OF THE ONLINE SESSIONS
Upon enrolment, you will receive a pre-recorded video that details how our menstrual cycle works and how we, as therapists, must fully understand it in order to be able to help others. It also shares an explanation of how menstrual tracking will be carried out, firstly by ourselves (or a woman close to you in the case of male homeopaths) during the 12 weeks, whether you have a menstrual cycle or not and secondly by our clients so that we can assess improvements and enable them to gain a deeper connection with this powerful part of their life.
All Master Classes are via Zoom.
WEEK 1, LIVE ONLINE SESSION, APRIL 16
- A guide to contraceptives: their history, how they work, their success rates and side effects.
- Why women are prescribed contraceptives.
- The natural menstrual cycle vs. the medically controlled menstrual cycle.
- The importance of ovulation in relation to women’s health.
WEEK 2, LIVE ONLINE SESSION, APRIL 23RD
- Understanding homeopathic detoxification therapy.
- Symptoms of contraceptive harm.
- How to build a case with a contraceptive history – questions to ask, things to look for.
- How to write detox prescriptions
- How to administer detox prescriptions
WEEK 3, LIVE ONLINE SESSION, APRIL 30
- Considerations for clients seeking contraceptive advice.
- Menstrual products, soy, plastics, steroids, mercury fillings and other elements that can affect the menstrual cycle.
- Overview of the endocrine system.
- How to make the most of the menstrual cycle to boost your practice and your business.
Applying the Protocol in your clinical practice from 1 May to 10 June.
WEEK 10, LIVE ONLINE SESSION, JUNE 11
- Discussion of important issues raised/generated in the WhatsApp support group.
WEEK 11, LIVE ONLINE SESSION, JUNE 16
Application of the Protocol in your clinical practice June 19 – June 24
WEEK 12, LIVE ONLINE SESSION, JUNE 25
- Successes and challenges.
- Reviews from your clients.
Manage your practice better when you are in sync with your menstrual cycle!
We are not the same every day of our cycle: some days we are more empathic, others more intuitive. Other times throughout the month we are better at creating new projects, social media posts, etc. And then there are the days when we need to follow up on payments or reinforce boundaries. If you track your own cycle from the beginning of this programme, you will better understand how and when you can do everything you need to do to run a thriving business with less effort. This applies to all of us, whether we are still on a regular cycle or not, and whether we have a physical womb or not. This Extra Bonus is a recording given to you at the end of week 12.
How do I reserve my space?
Click on the button below