A ONE-DAY HANDS-ON SELF CARE WORKSHOP
A beautiful gathering amongst women interested in getting to know their bodies in a deep meaningful way and understand the relationship between their wellness and hormonal balance and the health of their pelvic floor, their reproductive organs and their sensual enjoyment in all areas of life.
* Basic understanding of the anatomy and physiology of our bodies, including not only the physical aspects, but also their emotional and spiritual connections
❋ The Sobada, a Mesoamerican womb self-massage. A practice of self-love for women’s every day lives, a gift from our Mexican abuelas.
❋ Simple exercises for identifying, toning and relaxing your pelvic floor
❋ Vaginal steaming, a legacy of Mayan healers and birth workers, sitz baths and herbal abdominal packs to prevent and treat common symptoms.
Please bring your own lunch
WHAT TO BRING
Please wear loose comfortable clothes you don’t mind if they get stained with the oil we use for the massage.
* A yoga mat
* One or two cushions for your comfort
* A large towel and a smaller (hand) towel
* A pair of socks
* A tennis ball (does not need to be new)
* A ceramic or glass bowl with a lid (you may use a plate as a lid)
Sunday 29 de October 2017 9.30am a 4.030pm
Organiser Lourdes Lorente de Peaceful Doula Marbella firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp +34 626 88 25 30
Book your space here
FOR THE SPANISH VERSION CLICK HERE ♥