Moon Mother Training Workshops
United Kingdom & Across Ireland
Moon Mother® Level 1, Female Energy Awakening
In this 2 days training workshop you will be taught and guided by Mayella Almazán Arreola, authorised teacher by Miranda Gray, the originator of the worldwide Womb Blessing®. You will awaken to your beautiful femininity – strong, creative, sexual, spiritual and empowered!
All women are welcome!
The Womb Blessing® and The Divine Feminine energies are needed in the world now more than ever. Women are crying out to connect once again to the sacred feminine, both around them and within their bodies. A strong connection to our femininity keeps us content in our physicality, sexuality, spirituality and creativity, free from guilt, pain and invalidation.
At the end of the workshop you will be a registered ‘Moon Mother®’ and be able to give Womb Healings and Womb Blessings®. The course is certicated and there is an accompanying manual.
What does the Level 1 Moon Mother® training entail ?
It is a certicated immersion workshop that marks the beginning of your path as a Moon Mother®, the connection with the Divine Feminine energy to heal and assist other women in their path to their authentic femininity.
The Moon Mother® initiation you receive in the workshop is a gift of beautiful Divine Feminine energy that helps you to awaken to your authentic and powerful femininity and to cleanse and heal your life, and makes you a channel for these vibrations for other women in person and globally.
There is a great need for more Moon Mothers to help women to restore their connection to the Divine Feminine, thereby healing and nurturing them. In this two day immersive course you will:
* Connect to the Divine Feminine energy of the Womb Blessing through the ‘Moon Mother’ initiation.
* Learn how to give the Womb Blessing® – a specifically female ‘energy awakening.
* Share the spirituality behind the Womb Blessing® meditation used by thousands of women worldwide.
* Understand when and how to give the Womb Blessing® energy awakening and some of the amazing effects.
* Learn a simple but powerful self-healing technique.
* Learn how to give a supporting Womb Healing for yourself and other women.
Frequently Asked Questions
All women are welcome, with or without a womb, with or without a menstrual cycle. Any women interested in awakening their divine feminine energies and bring them into their daily lives. You must be over 18 years of age.
No, this weekend is a gift for yourself. There are a number of activities, moments of initiation and reflection so it will be complicated to bring your baby, feed them whilst respecting your own introspective time and that of the other women attending the workshop.
This workshop brings about an energy awakening and an integration period afterwards, so it is not recommended if you are in the last trimester of your pregnancy.
Yes, this workshop is open to any women interested in awakening her female energies.
DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Dates & Location:
Date: January Saturday 27 & Sunday 28th, 2024
Place: Setu Studio Clarinbridge, Co Galway
How can I book my space?
- Click HERE to pay your deposit (130 sterling or 130 euro depending on location based in UK or Ireland)
- Send us a WhatsApp or an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of your payment so we can send you a Registration Questionnaire and further details.
- Pay the rest of the investment in cash on the first day of the workshop.
Refunds and cancelations
In cases where you need to cancel, there will be no refunds of the deposit you paid but you can use it for future Moon Mother training workshops in the UK, Ireland or Mexico with Mayella so long as you attend the workshop within 12 months of the original date. If the event needs to be cancelled by us, you will be informed in writing and the payment will be refunded in full.
Please do not book accommodation or travel
until we email you to let you know the numbers have been confirmed
and the worskhop is going ahead, thank you!
Accommodation options for Hillsborough Co. Down location
Nearest Dublin coach stop in the Dublin Airport-Belfast route is Sprucefield Shopping Centre, you can book your ticket in advance for lower prices (Services Goldliner X1 and X2) here
– Premier Inn Hotel, in Lisburn, the nearest town to Hillsborough, around 12-15 minute drive from The Zen Room.
– Mill Farm, self catering cottages of different sizes within 5 min drive of The Zen Room
– AirBnB, some examples
* Self catering with 2 single beds in the countryside here
* Two private rooms with a double bed each with shared bathroom just outside the village of Hillsborough here
* Room in Dromore, double bed and shared bathroom not far away from Hillsborough here
*One bedroom with a double bed and a single bed with your own bathroom within walking distance of Hillsborough village here
*Three bedroom first floor apartment spread over two floors for up to 6 people in the middle of Hillsborough village here
*Cottage in Hillsborough with a double bed here