Womb Self Care with Angelina
WHAT TO BRING TO THE 2 DAY WORKSHOP IN PERSON:
- Yoga mat (if you are unable to sit on the floor for extended periods, we provide chairs)
- Cushion to sit on during the sessions both days and a second cushion to use in addition to the first one for comfort during the v-steaming session on Sunday morning (you can see some options for v-steaming without the use of a special chair or gadgets on our video here)
- Lunch (we will provide hot water, a variety of teas, and some fruit)
- Medium size glass or ceramic bowl for the v-steaming session and a lid or plate to cover it with. We will supply the herbal blend.
- A long and wide dress or skirt for the v-steaming session on Sunday morning
- A blanket
- Comfortable warm clothes and shoes/welly boots for the cacao circle on Saturday morning as it will take place outdoors by the fire
By registering in the workshops or Cacao Circles, you accept the Terms & Conditions below
Contact Mayella Almazán firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require assistance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Due to the limited number of participants in the workshop, no REFUNDS will be provided if you cancel your attendance. However, you will be offered access to the recording for 7 days commencing from the time we email you the link to the recording.
- To comply with Health and Safety regulations related to CoVID 19, numbers will be strictly limited to allow for safe distances to be kept. Please follow the organisers instructions at all times as failure to do so may result and you being asked to leave the event. Please use hand sanitiser after each visit to the toilet, observe coughing / sneezing etiquette
- You must not rely on the information on this workshop as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediately medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this workshop
- Any information presented on this workshop, our services, products, classes, manual, articles, Facebook group publications, and trainings is not intended to represent they are used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical problem or psychological disorder nor are they intended as a substitute for seeking professional health care advice and services.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by Angelina Martinez or her organisers without payment or compensation.
Due to Angelina Martinez’s rights and obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera onto the Venue site or the place where the Cacao Circle is being held. You will not be allowed to enter the site if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
- If you experience the symptoms below or or if you have been told by contact tracers that you were recently were in close contact with someone with CoVid 19, please do not attend the event and contact us by email as soon as possible email@example.com
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal